Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful November: Day 21

I'm thankful for...Steph!
Youngsters -- Jake, Kendra, Steph, and I
Circa 2006, but I love this one of us!
Guess what? Today is my best friend's birthday! Do you have a friend that you have spent your entire life with? I do. We went to preschool together, grade school, and even high school. In fact, the first time we were ever living in different cities was when we were 19 and heading for our first year of college. Then just a year later and we were together again and eventually living together. I know how incredibly special it is to have someone who is your best friend for your entire life because that's what Steph is for me.

The best part about our friendship is that it runs deep. It runs to places that few friendships go. I love that no matter what is going on in my life or hers, we can be a simple text, phone call, facebook message away. And the best part is that a simple "I just watched "Shag" and missed you." message can mean just as much as a full out conversation.

Steph,
I hope you have a simply wonderful birthday! Thank you for being a friend that goes beyond words and for always being there and loving me through all these years. I cannot imagine anyone else I would have rather grown up with. I love you! Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...