Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful November: Day 3

I'm thankful for...Jessica!
The birthday's just keep on coming this month. Today is my sister's, Jessica, 20th birthday! (I find it hard to believe that my parents only have 2 of their 5 children still in their teens.) BTW - isn't this picture great? It's one of my all-time favorites!

Jess is a great sister. Not only is she the life of the party, but she also had a huge heart. I love that you never know what she might do or say next, but you can bet your dollar that she is one reliable girl. She gladly gives up her time and energy to help others whether it be by planning and directing a summer youth camp or just showing up to hang out with an old friend.

Lou -- I hope you have a simply splendid birthday! And although I'm still jealous that you are in Nebraska visiting and I am not, I really hope you are having a wonderful time. Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...