Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friday Five: Favorite TV Shows

In approximately 10 days, I will be no longer have Dish. This means that my biggest form of entertainment will be gone. Over the last 2 years, I have found quite a few TV shows to watch. (read: become addicted to) I decided to get rid of Cable/Dish for a few reasons. 1 - Money (Doesn't it always come back to money???) 2 - Lifestyle (I feel like I need to find other ways to occupy my extra time)

Therefore, in honor of my last few days as a TV watcher, I thought I would share with everyone my current favorite shows.
NOTE: These are in no particular order....as that would have been way too tough for my analytical-self!

1. Dancing With The Stars
I love this show in so many ways! It never fails, my favorite star is never the one to actually win and there is always one who makes it to the finals that is not a great dancer, but I still love it! I think this might be one of the few shows I will continue to follow online!

2. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
I have been watching Grey's since the beginning and I might love the spin off of Private Practice even more than I like Grey's. Although, I will be happy to not have to watch Addison's crazy drama anymore!

3. The Bachelor / The Bachelorette
A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G! Oh boy. Every season I tell myself I'm not going to watch and next thing I know I'm hooked! It doesn't help that one of my best friends, Megan, and I like to share notes and thoughts each season. Ali's season I even went so far as to to take ACTUAL notes on each of the guys -- pathetic? Yes. But still so wonderful!

4. Biggest Loser
I just love me some Bob and Jillian. Plus there is always one person that I just fall in love with each season!

5. One Tree Hill
This is another show that I've been watching since it started. Each week, they find something else crazy to happen and yet I still come back to find out more!

What about you? Any favorite TV shows?

5 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE Grey's. Especially the first season. btw - did I tell you about my ex being on the Bachelorette this season? He got cut early on.

Anonymous said...

Grey's, LOVE! Private Practice, LOVE. But I didn't like the Addison/Sam thing at all. You forgot the best show though. Swamp People! lol We watch that show every Thursday and talk about it until the next episode. It's so redneckish, but we keep on watching.

Nicki said...

Oh, Jenn! That sounds so grown up...don't worry you can still waste time for free by watching episodes online like I do! I my current addcitions are Bones, Castle, and Necessary Roughness.

Debra Mayhew said...

I've vowed the same thing. I quit watching all my favorites because of all the commercials sucking up half the show time, but then we got a DVR and I got re-addicted because I can record the show and skip the commercials. And I'm a sucker for The Bachelor, too. You might have to follow this one online. I read that Emily Maynard might be the next Bachelorette. :)

rachel said...

oooo I love Bones too!

And I am a complete Bachelor/Bachelorette addict as well!

One Tree Hill gets so crazy, but you're right, when you've been in it for so long, you just can't stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...