Friday, August 21, 2009

Arrived...

Baby arrived last night at 11:08pm. My mom, sisters, and I were just on our way home from seeing "The Proposal" (Oh heavens...what a great movie!!!) when we all received a little picture text message from my brother.

Being a typical guy, all it said was "Our Baby." Don't get me wrong it was sweet, but no name, no weight, no length. So we texted back for more info. Here's what we got: Name - Zoei Joy. Weight - didn't know. Length - didn't know.

Well, I think Jake might have been just a little flustered because he did have the name right, but he told us the wrong spelling. :-) So here you go...the finally results.

Name: Zoey Joy
Weight: 9 lbs. 11 oz.
Length: 20 1/2 in

So there you have it. My sisters and I are heading to their house to do some "Welcome Home" cleaning, decorating, cooking. Then we'll head to the hospital to see the peanut. Pretty excited!!

Oh...I will post pics after visiting later!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name! I can't wait to see her...I beat she is super cute!!! Enjoy her...they grow too fast!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt. It's a great job to have. :)

Dana said...

Congratulations Jenn! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy that little niece of yours. What a little blessing!

Amanda said...

Congrats auntie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...