Saturday, August 8, 2009

10 Reasons Why I Am Writing...

Thought it might be a good idea to write out the reasons why I am writing...I have a feeling this will be harder than it sounds!

1 - To share my faith.
2 - To keep in touch with my friends and family as I begin my teaching career in Madison
3 - To give myself an outlet to just write when I need to release
4 - To have a place to share cool finds
5 - To have a place to write down dreams
6 - To have a place to write down my goals and have people to help keep my accountable.
7 - To use a journal to chronicle this new journey in my life....living in Madison should be some good stories...
8 - To share funny teaching stories - kids really do say that funniest things!
9 - To find myself
10 - To become better at sharing my thoughts and feelings...

So those are a few of the reasons why I started this blog and why I'm trying to get back into again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...