Monday, January 26, 2009

Mediative Monday....Prayer



Prayer has been on my mind a lot lately. Prayer is something I've been doing a lot of while I continue to delibrate on this call.

On Sunday, I was talking with my group of 5th and 6th grade Sunday Schoolers about prayer. We were talking about the different ways God answers our prayers. "No", "Yes", "Not Now." "Not Now" is the one that always amazes me. Going back to this call stuff...just last fall I found myself constantly praying for a call...and now I can look back and know...His answer was not right now.

Isn't it comforting to look back and see how many times God does answer our prayers with..."not right now." I'm glad that He knows what I need when, because obviously...I don't!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...