Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful November: Day 5

I'm thankful for...my sweet nieces. 

Aren't they just the cutest?
Sweet Sisters
E
Z
The Cheerleader and The Chicken
Matchy Sisters
I'm not sure I can even remember what life felt like prior to having these two sweet nieces. All I know is that I have a lot of love overflowing for these two little girls.

Miss Z loves cards, all things girly, Barney, and Elmo. (I approve the Barney watching, but Elmo drives me bonkers!) She also has it figured out that I call my parents house every time they are babysitting so that I can talk to her. Now she hears the phone ring and says, "Jenn." Smart little thing! I have also taken up sending her a card on a monthly basis. It's a fun and fairly cheap way to keep "in touch" and to make her day!

Miss E is growing up quickly. Rumor has it she is a bit of a chunk, but a cute one at that. She might have come into the world smaller than her sister, but she is now just a few pounds away from being heavier! Word on the street is that she is a very smiley and happy baby. Christmas can't come soon enough. I haven't seen her since she was just over a month old. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...