Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heading to the City...

My bags are yet to be packed, but I am very much looking forward to my departure for Milwaukee this weekend. This is my first time back to the big city since I finished student teaching in March! I'm looking forward to seeing my family, hanging out with the Mielke's, and recalling all of the reasons why I would move to Milwaukee in a heart beat...just need a good job and a place to live!

After the trip to Milwaukee, we are heading up to Fond du Lac for a surprise 40th birthday party for my Aunt Trisha! I'm hoping we can still pull this off...so far so good!

After Fondy, it's back to the Eau C to unload my brother and sister, get them settled back into the dorms, and kick off the school year! Can't believe it's here already, but I'm ready! (Only cuz' I don't have to go back)

What are you plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Dana said...

So Jenn,
My grandma came up with an awesome accountability plan. We should get together and discuss it.

Hope you had fun last weekend (and double hoping that girls in the dorm aren't driving you crazy yet...)

Miss ya!

Becca said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. It's so fun to connect with people on here! I love your 100 things list, very fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...